We're currently looking for a full-time Press Operator to join our production team in Austin, Texas. This exciting opportunity offers the chance to be part of a fast-growing manufacturing start-up and bringing music to life on vinyl.
Our PTMs handle various areas of vinyl record production, depending on training and need.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Safely operate multiple automated record pressing machines
- Help to develop, document, and train best practices related to all aspects of vinyl record pressing production
- Work independently on stamper installation, dialing in machine settings and preventative maintenance
- Inspect and test records for quality assurance
- Collect and share important production data to assist with capacity planning and continuous improvement
- Box and prepare records for shipment
- Aid in maintaining proper inventory levels to support desired cost and turn time goals
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Ideal candidate has some training in electrical engineering
- Must be able to carry boxes and bags weighing up to 55-lbs
- Must be cleared to work in the United States out of our Austin, Texas, factory
- Full-time employment, 40-hours per week
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid-time off for vacation and sick leave
Ready to apply? Here's what we need from you:
1) Resume / C.V.
2) Cover letter detailing your availability
EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION
About the company: Gold Rush Vinyl is the high-quality, fast-turnaround record pressing plant of Austin, Texas, helping bands and brands take advantage of timely marketing moments and the growing demand for vinyl. Named the #6 Most Innovative Company of 2020 in Music by Fast Company magazine, Gold Rush Vinyl is bringing fresh eyes to an old craft and helping to revolutionize vinyl production.