We're always on the lookout for smart, young professionals who want to intern at Gold Rush Vinyl! Candidates should be currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or community college program.
Our internship program offers the chance to be part of a fast-growing manufacturing start-up while learning the ropes of the music industry from experienced executives. This is not a coffee-fetching, errand-running kind of internship! Our interns are trusted with real business projects that can change the music industry.
We also provide our interns with career development and networking support to prepare them for the working world. Our alum have gone on to work full-time at companies like BMI, Capitol Records, TikTok and here at Gold Rush Vinyl.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assist the CEO and sales team with new marketing projects
- Handle inbound sales inquiries and answer customer order questions
- Research and identify future partnerships
- Work on independent projects to bring new products to life
- Create original social media campaigns and manage content calendar
- Aid in general office work (ex: answering phones, greeting guests, filing mail)
- Perform other related duties as needed and assigned
- Currently enrolled in a college program or recent graduate
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs products
- Photoshop skills are a plus, but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills, with both with internal team members and clients
- A positive attitude!
- All interns must be qualified to work in the United States
- Work is out of our Austin, Texas, factory under COVID safety protocol (sorry, no remote opportunities!)
- Interns receive a $500 stipend and college credit for the 10-week program
- All internships are part-time, up to 15-hours a week
Ready to apply? Here's what we need from you!
1) Your current resume / C.V.
2) A thoughtful cover letter specifying your availability
3) A recommendation for one record we must have in our listening room
Send your application to email@example.com
About the company: Gold Rush Vinyl is the high-quality, fast-turnaround record pressing plant of Austin, Texas, helping bands and brands take advantage of timely marketing moments and the growing demand for vinyl. Named the #6 Most Innovative Company of 2020 in Music by Fast Company magazine, Gold Rush Vinyl is bringing fresh eyes to an old craft and helping to revolutionize vinyl production.